“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer,
believe that you have received it
and it will be yours.” – Mark 11:24
When most people think of prayer, they think of asking God for something.
Not so in Unity.
Unity uses “affirmative prayer.”
Rather than begging or beseeching God,
this method involves connecting with the spirit of God within
and asserting positive beliefs about the desired outcome.
Individual Prayer Support
We, at Unity Bonita, will pray with you.
- Meet a Prayer Chaplain after Sunday Service for confidential individual prayer.
- Call (239-947-3100) or email us to request prayer.
- Place a written request for yourself or another in the sanctuary Prayer Box.
- Submit a Prayer Request online.
- Attend our Prayer Service: Wednesdays @ 12 noon in the church sanctuary or on our YouTube channel.
Silent Unity is our movement’s worldwide prayer ministry.
Silent Unity is as close to you as your mobile device. Wherever you are, whatever time day or night, connect to immediate prayer support with uPray from Silent Unity. Get the free app.
I am peace at the core of my being.
I listen to inner wisdom, and I am guided to live my purpose.
Healing energy flows throughout my being, renewing my mind and body.
God is my source. Freely I give, and freely I receive.
My thoughts, words, and actions create a space for peace and love.