Unity's Five Basic Principles
1. There is one presence and one power active as the universe and in my life, God the good.
2. Our essence is of God. Therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence was fully expressed in Jesus the Christ.
3. We are co-creators with God, helping to create reality through thoughts held in mind.
4. Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart and mind with God.
5. Through thoughts, words and actions, we live the Truth we know.
(To learn more, read The Five Principles: A Guide to Practical Spirituality by Rev. Ellen Debenport)